Take me away...

Author: crasiezt


It’s almost midnight. George Michael’s crooning “Kissing a Fool”. Am wearing an itsy-bitsy something (night wear), my hair’s wet (Ouch! A drop just fell on my shoulder, trickled down my back, tickling me…) and fragrant. I have angry red mosquito-bite-like rashes on my thighs. My freshly washed bras and undies are hanging from a clothes line outside.

I’m waiting for my baby to come home…*sigh

 

36 Responses to “Take me away...”

  1. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Sad life you are living girlie but things will change for good ! For sure !! :D


  2. crasiezt

    Mind telling me who's responsible Gonecase:P
    Life ain't sad by the way..Don't you like it when water trickles down your back? Don't you love sitting in an armchair without moving a limb, just watching TV and munching on chocolate wafers??
    And of course the weekend's round the corner:-)


  3. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Ye zaalim zamana ! Ye kabhi bhi do pyaar karne walon ko saath nahi dekh sakta :P
    Abbe sad in the sense that you've to wait, waiting sucks ! Baaki to mujhe pata hai ki tu maharaani ki tarah rehti hai !!


  4. Sweekar

    Seskyyyy!!! :D


  5. crasiezt

    Gonecase: Zamana ni, I think I would blame HP for this:P
    Yes it sucks, but when you get "suitably rewarded" for your wait, each moment spent waiting seems worth it!!


  6. Sweekar

    HP?? You mean Hindustan Petroleum? :P


  7. Rendezvous

    ab the last line ke baare mein kya bolu yaar :D .. i was speechelss.. seriously..

    waise, weekend aa raha hai.. and then ur life toh rocking hai waise bhi :)


  8. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Point to hai chamiya :P
    HP haye haye, hehehe !!


  9. Gunjan Aylawadi

    sensuous can i call it ?? ;)


  10. crasiezt

    Rohit: Thanks Mr Speechless:D

    Gonecase: Haye haye mat kar..deewaron ke bhi kaan hote hain:P

    Gunj: :D


  11. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    To koi deewar sun kar kuch karti kyon nahi hai is baare mein :P


  12. Cane-an

    Hello,
    Oh I am regular reader of your blog. Your posts remind me of my days in Bangalore (blessed blessed place!)
    Keep writing
    Cheerio!


  13. crasiezt

    Gonecase: WTF!!!

    Kanan: You're in love with Bangalore mate!!
    I'll keep writing..you keep visiting too:-)


  14. Cane-an

    I am I am!!


  15. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    hehehe :P


  16. Reeta Skeeter

    wah wah ladki!
    kya post!
    for a change I like the picture as well, both gonecase and tere blog ki :D
    Happy Blogging!


  17. umangexuberance

    hmmm.. nice post
    but where the hell are u to have mosquitoes biting u??
    its so cold here, I am almost wishing for the summer and the mosquitoes :D


  18. Anonymous

    am more interested to know the 'after waiting' part or say parts :P...

    **seriously**


  19. crasiezt

    Ah! Skeety likes the pic:-) Thanks babe


  20. crasiezt

    Umang: I said "mosquito-bite-like: babe...I don't know what caused the rashes, but they look like mosquito bites, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a bloody machhar that did it!
    You like the summer eh? Wanna switch places:D
    By the way welcome to my page:-)


  21. crasiezt

    Geet: You know I was wondering where you were, and here you are, asking me the best question of all times:P
    Ahem! I can't disclose the details..but am sure your imagination is good enough:D


  22. Rendezvous

    so sure that after the wait is over its all so good.. thou i don't know, i've just been waiting from so many daz :) oho!!! weeks now.. nahi nahi.. months i must say.. :)

    hope u doing good..
    delhi's cold... and haan, woh thanks for blogrolling me :)


  23. Bogged

    whadda writing rodie!! hehehe....all out lagao!!


  24. crasiezt

    Rohit: Saale the wait will end...has to end man!
    And welcome:-)


  25. crasiezt

    Bogged: Coyote!! I didn't know you blogged!
    I haven't been bitten by mosquitoes silly...


  26. Anonymous

    yaar i had already run my wild imagination when i finished reading your post but maza to asli kahani sunne mein aata hai...

    koi ni main aise hi kaam chala loongi :( ..lol


  27. Satanic Angel

    zsexxyy!
    Tera no. bhi aayega ;)


  28. Anonymous

    another one waits...


  29. Satanic Angel

    U've been tagged!


  30. crasiezt

    Elusive: Thanks!

    Burf: Waiting is OK as long as the result is good:-) Welcome to my page!

    Elusive: Thanks for the tag babe!


  31. Solitaire

    ew...i hate my hair wet at night...and in the winter..uggghh!!


  32. crasiezt

    Hey Solitaire! Difference of opinion eh? I've always worn my hair short, but now that it's long, I love how it feels against my bare back when it's wet:-)


  33. crasiezt

    And you're such a pig:P


  34. Suji

    shortest blog article :)


  35. Anonymous

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
    And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)


  36. Anonymous

    You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it


Leave a Reply