Author: crasiezt

19 things nobody wants to know

I had nothing extraordinary to post, and since Gonecase had tagged me, I thought I might as well "do the needful" LOL.Here are the answers then...

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it
I have this one on my right leg, a couple of inches above my knee. How did I get it? My evil temper did me in..was darn pissed with my bro about something, and for some reason I was trying hard not to strangle him. But then you gotta vent your anger out on something/someone right?? I had a pencil in my hand just then, so I drove it into my leg..gave me a permanent scar! Psst.. I was probably 10 years old then. I don't harm myself any more. I'm not a psycho:D

2.What does your phone look like?
N72. Fine phone. Looked awesome when it was new. Poor thing has fallen so many times, been sat on, has innumerable scratches; it has been through the thick this one!

3.What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Ah! If my roomie relents there will be a HUGE red Ferrari poster, but right now the walls are bare, bland and immensely boring.

4. What is your current desktop picture?





C&H..mmmmmuah!

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Marriage is marriage. Gay, lesbian whatever. I might not be a homosexual, but who am I to say what other people’s sexual preferences should or shouldn’t be? It’s a free society!

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
World peace! No, actually a different job that will make me feel like am doing something worthwhile with my life, plus will pay like crazy too! (Sorry about the “world peace” thing..but the opportunity was just too good to miss!)

7. What time were you born?
Dunno the exact time, but around 10 am on a Sunday. Is that why I’m such a sloth?

8. Are your parents still together?
Yes.

9. Last person who made you cry?
Someone who didn’t deserve my tears, or anything else from me for that matter.

10. What is your favourite perfume/cologne ?
Echo Woman, Davidoff and Dream Angels, Victoria’s Secret. (I know it was supposed to be one, but I like both!)

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Never really thought about that. Doesn’t matter actually.

12. What are you listening to?
Johnny Gaddar. Awesome sound track!

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
Kinda. Sometimes.

14. Do you like pain killers?
Oh yes! They’ve saved me from suffering excruciating pain after a whole night of dancing!

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Nope!

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Hmmm that’s difficult, but I guess Hyderabadi chicken biryani. Ages since I had good biryani…Bangalore sucks:-(

17. Who was the last person who made you mad?
I guess the same person who made me cry…

18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
Someone who sent me a really dirty forward:D

19. Is someone in love with you?
There was a time when I would have written a vehement “yes”, but now I really dunno what to say…


Rohit, you're tagged!

 

47 Responses to “ ”

  1. Anonymous

    I got three big books of C&H this August!!!aha aha!! who was taking your interview, btw....i suppose that was your pseudo-self noting down points so that your 'self' could write it down in the blog...hehe!!happy biriyani eating rodie!!


  2. Anonymous

    eeks sorry...didnt know that you are in bangalore when i read this blog....so taking back the words on the biriyani...happy partying!!hehe!!


  3. Anonymous

    Hey... not many of my friends disclose the perfumes they wear!


  4. crasiezt

    Hey anonymous why would someone's perfume be a secret???


  5. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    First of all,I am obliged that you spared some precious time out of your busy schedule,hehe.
    Poked pencil in your own leg,you psychotic killer,ab tujhse darr ke rehna padega :P and that Ferrari can be parked at my place, I've got ample garage space. For the world peace thing, Jai mata Mother Teresa ki :D


  6. Anonymous

    Ya, that's what even I was thinking. Dunno... beats me :(

    Did you know that smell can take you back in time? Even old books for that matter.... but smell is a better time machine!


  7. Anonymous

    Q19 Is someone in love with you?
    There was a time when I would have written a vehement “yes”, but now I really dunno what to say…

    Maybe there still is a guy who does love you, but you never looked hard enough to see him

    -Bad Wulf


  8. crasiezt

    Gonecase..that's the least I could do for you:D Bach ke rehna mere se:P As for the bad jokes..grrrrrrr


  9. crasiezt

    You can associate people with the kind of fragrances they like to wear. Am the fruity kinds:-)
    Smell=time machine. Liked the concept!


  10. crasiezt

    Maybe I should just wait for that "guy" to show himself to me Bad Wolf?


  11. Anonymous

    May Be he already did but everytime he does, you buzz him off :)

    -Bad Wulf


  12. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Least! Then there should be a max cap associated with it too, I would love to know.As for your grrr...that's how I am, The Uncrowned King of Bad Jokes


  13. crasiezt

    You know Bad Wulf, your comment reminds me of:
    "There are so many stars in the sky, but only some get noticed. Among those you chose to ignore is the one which was willing to shine for you forever, even if you kept glancing elsewhere."
    Corny I know, but fits in the context so well!


  14. crasiezt

    Gonecase I shall share the details over maccheroni tonight:D


  15. zxcv

    the answer to 18 was insightful ;)
    to 19 - ofcourse, main hoon na :D


  16. Anonymous

    My case Rests :-)


    -Bad Wulf


  17. crasiezt

    Arnav: Get a life!
    Bad Wulf: Whatever..


  18. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    In demand ;-)


  19. crasiezt

    As always:P


  20. Anonymous

    What Ever or the disambiguation of it What Evaa !!!

    I can write an article on Whatever the careless toss of the head and the kind of boredom which forces the listner or reader to squeeze out a tiresome Whatever.
    This word so carelessly used by today's generation is the one which highlights and perhaps encapsulates the widespread mental state of the youth, which is lost for words and thoughts when involved in a discussion.

    Thus comes out the word "Whatever" out of the kitty.

    The more vitrolic forms of the same expression could be the swear words,which if utilized properly by the angst filled person can have the desired effect on the opponent. Thus paving the path for a continued usage of such phrasalogy, which eventually will lead to one group's submission in the discussion.
    Not an Ideal situation but then as you said "Whatever" :-)


    -Bad Wulf


  21. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    This comment has been removed by the author.


  22. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Quite interesting and very impressive but still you didn't get what it means, sheer waste


  23. crasiezt

    Bad Wulf have you read Gonecase's comment? Am sure you still didn't get it though..LOL.
    I have nothing else to add to that.
    Gonecase hats off to you..a two-line slap to a load of bullshit!


  24. Rendezvous

    for a change whn i don't see myself as a part of such arguments, i feel m missing out something.... "Shall the spice gals get back " :) .. kiddin'

    btw, nice going :)


  25. Anonymous

    I just wanted to add one thing.....it should be "phraseology", bad wulf.....and among all your understandings you still could find "whatever" as the only word expressing your unstable self.


  26. Anonymous

    shit, i forgot to add my name in the previous comment."whatever".. ;)


  27. crasiezt

    I dunno how this happens on every post Rohit!
    Anonymous, you can add your name now, or "whatever" LOL LOL


  28. Anonymous

    *Gets the popcorn

    btw, I personally prefer 'nevermind'


  29. Anonymous

    Isn't it a WOW feeling , the Lil' damsel in distress and her band of loyal followers... :)

    Now Seriously Guyz and Gurls....

    Whateva..

    Haah !

    -Bad Wulf


  30. Anonymous

    So Next time you Use this particular absurd word you will realize.. How brillianty short sighted you all are..

    As for GoneCase- Your two Line comment was the only thing which made my day.... :P
    How much did you scratch on your balls before coming out with that gem :P, Gawd Knows

    -Bad Wulf


  31. Anonymous

    Oh hell... I despise the word 'whatever', bad-wulf. It's just that I've had my fair share of arguments about this subject, which amusingly always seems to end up in 'whatever'!
    at some occasions I convince em to say nevermind but!


  32. Anonymous

    *on


  33. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    It need balls to scratch them but some random willy wonka won't understand it. Moreover, there is a thing called decency which I won't like to cross to explain that. So I'll take that as a compliment wolvie..


  34. crasiezt

    This comment has been removed by the author.


  35. crasiezt

    Bad Wulf you're so badly screwed in the head, even the best shrink will shy away from taking up your case man. What is it with you getting personal and all the mud slinging?? You called me a damsel in distress eh? Forget about that thief in my house, it's you I wanna kill with my bare hands..naaaaaah you're not worth the effort..WHATEVER


  36. crasiezt

    Anonymous with the popcorn..hope the show's entertaining enough!And if it's not, "whatever" or as you prefer "never mind" LOL


  37. crasiezt

    Gonecase I appreciate the fact that you aren't stooping down to that wolvie's level..let him go boil his head, drink beer and neebu pani all by himself in some dark dungeon..tu chill kar:-)


  38. Anonymous

    Ohh I love you guyz n one girl :P, which is no way a damsel in distress, she is a lioness waiting to pounce on her target that is "Bad Wulf" and the unfortunate thief, and tear them in lil' lil' pieces. :D
    It was good fun to get under your skin.

    Bonjour, Sayonara, an Adios my friends from the cyber world.

    -Bad Wulf


  39. Anonymous

    You think bad-wulf is the guy who wanted to take u out for a coupla shots of tequila which he couldn't afford? nevermind. :D


  40. crasiezt

    Anonymous, how does it matter whether Bad Wulf is the same jackass or not? They are both equally irritating. "Never mind"


  41. Anonymous

    Take her out with a couple of shots of Tequilla !!!
    What are you think Meester ???
    My advice to you Mr.Anonymous if you ever want to be with a girl, like really be with a girl, never get her drunk, more often than not she will throw up on you. :D
    Crazy Gurl - You Insult Me Now ;)

    -Bad Wulf


  42. Anonymous

    Well, that makes two of em then!
    but you say nevermind... I like I like


  43. Sagar_Retrospecting

    hey dokie!!!!
    liked this blog.... open hearted....
    i would love to write abt me on these 19 points.. if u say


  44. Anonymous

    Too Bad tht u r taken!
    Otherwise wud have luved hitting on u ;-)
    ~Chak De


  45. crasiezt

    Well Sagar if you want to, go ahead...you're tagged!


  46. crasiezt

    Better luck next time Chak de!


  47. Sagar_Retrospecting

    sure chum!!!!
    will give my kinda 19 points.....
    comment me back on those :)


Leave a Reply