I turned 24. 27 Nov '07. I'm old. I mean older. I don't feel older though. It's the same me-I still crack up at the same nonsensical stuff, I'm still scared of the dark, I still take a (really) long time in the shower...then what's different? (I have a new job yes, but that's besides the point). Nothing. It’s just another number. Just another excuse for relatives to talk about my marriage. Just one little change on my Orkut profile...

Then why the fuck am I so freaked out? Why is this transition from 23 to 24 making me feel so totally weird? Even the sound of this number "24" in my head seems harsh and cruel. Why am I so worked up about "just a number"? Beats me!

HAPPY BDAY GIRL:-)

 

42 Responses to “24 year old crazy brainless me!”

  1. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Hey Bday Girl, take it as growing maturer than older but that doesn't mean your whole personality would change with a number 'cuz that's what you are, bubbly and fun.

    And marriage, well, jawan ladki == khuli tijori :P

    HAPPY BDAY :D


  2. Sweekar

    manny manny belated appy budday wishes!
    That's cause 24 marks your entry into quarter-life crisis :D

    I was freaked out cause I figured out that I turned 24 and still can't manage to fill out my tax forms :P


  3. crasiezt

    Yupp no change in me Gonecase *thank god for that*..
    Khuli tijori eh? Chapet lagegi tujhe is baat par..grrrrrrrrr


  4. crasiezt

    Thanks Sweekar:-)
    Join the club by the way..Am hopeless with those forms too!!


  5. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Yeah, thank god, I can't imagine you as some family soaps kinda girl, hehehe.
    Chapet, hmmmm, kuch galat kaha kya sweet 16 girl, hehehe :P


  6. crasiezt

    Yeah I can't imagine wearing several tonnes of jewellery, yards and yards of clothes, innumerable layers of water proof make up, plus behaving like a "janani" to top it all:P
    As for the galat ya sahi..hmm..you'll know tomorrow at lunch:P


  7. Sweekar

    Damm...If I ask a question do I get lunch too? :P


  8. A

    seems like you did not sign your pact with God like Joey!!
    but then I think its just a number ,make peace with it.
    PS:i totally agree, easier said than done;)


  9. Anonymous

    The number 23 was a freaky flick in itself. 24 should be interesting as well.. :D
    Though its late I guess, but still belated wishes! blast ur way out through another yr..


  10. crasiezt

    Good one Sweekar..lol..Lunch sounds just fine!Alchohol's on you though:P


  11. crasiezt

    Am at peace now Litun..at least superficially:P


  12. crasiezt

    Thanks for the wishes Anonymous..though I really wish I knew who were:-)


  13. Sweekar

    Alcohol for lunch? Damm u boozards :D
    Sounds like a deal though!


  14. crasiezt

    Drinking alcohol isn't a time-bound phenomenon Sweekar:P


  15. Sweekar

    I could have agreed with you when I was young....But now that I'm old and 24.... :P


  16. crasiezt

    You can never be too old to drink and drink and drink some more:P


  17. Sweekar

    Then screw the lunch. Let's get drunk! :D


  18. crasiezt

    Hic! Deal:P


  19. Sweekar

    Done!
    Do you still live around ngv, btw?


  20. crasiezt

    Nope Sweekar not NGV..I'm in the middle of nowhere:P


  21. Sweekar

    You mean to say that you're living out of a backpack? :D

    I could pimp you a nice place to stay. One of my friends bought a flat, and she was looking for someone to share it with. And the best part is she doesn't bite nor steal! :P


  22. Anonymous

    babah! And i was almost believing u when u said tht u were working! What seet!
    See, 24 is no biggie. You and I have anna to practice saying the next yr to. (Then we can both sit and cry when its radhi's turn)
    I like the khuli tijori comment. the levels at which it is apt for u are just mind-numbing =))


  23. crasiezt

    Nightingle..Babah you're mad:P


  24. chacha

    happy b'day girl.... though bit late... kindly adjust maadi...

    got you through comments on my blog crasiezt (bit hard for me to shuffle s and z there must admit that) ... didnt know you were Neha ... know you through Sid of course (no points on guessing that) --- chacha

    BTW, you haven't said anything about 24? but hell who cares for reason... freakiness is the way to go ... haha :)


  25. crasiezt

    I know you know me Chacha..no brownie points for that:D

    Thanks for the wishes..I'm trying to come to terms with my age..lol


  26. Anonymous

    Becoming senile, huh!!!
    Well, B'day wishes. This seems to be a calm posting of urs.
    But the gud thing is that u admitted that u are brainless...:D


  27. crasiezt

    I'm not brainless in the real sense of the word..considering that your language skills suck so much I can't expect you to understand!


  28. Anonymous

    24 eh! oldieeeeee rodieeee!! hehehehe!!but i am older :( (sob)


  29. crasiezt

    It's OK coyote..anything past 23 is bad enough..


  30. crasiezt

    Thanks for the fuckin' comment:D Coconut me??No way!!Am a toughie:P


  31. dRoZzY!!!

    sorry i was drunk last night...
    not that i am any sober through the other days, but your blog is good fun.

    i always tell bloggers that their blogs are nice, but those are the comments for the heck of it.

    i somehow don't feel like going through all your posts... that's coz i am to lazy. after all it's a happening Saturday night i am sitting at home blogging. i wish i could read all your stuff in the form of a book. that's for my convenience only!!!
    keep going :)


  32. Reeta Skeeter

    Happy belated budday! I know you had fun :D ;D


  33. Anonymous

    HAPPII BDAYY!!
    about 12 days late..but i guess thats ok..
    24 huh?hmm..lets remind ur mom..
    "LETS GO GET UR WEDDING DRESS!!"

    (by the way..she made gaajar ka halwa..yumm..cant wait to get home..)


  34. crasiezt

    Cheers drozzy!!Hic Hic:P
    I prefer books too..If I was any more talented I would have gotten my work published:D And yes I shall keep going and going and going..there's no stopping the madness now..


  35. crasiezt

    Yupp Skeety I had fun:-)Thanks!!


  36. Rendezvous

    well 23 se 24.. for me it's like from odd to even.. my own psychic theory behind this..
    2+3=5
    2+4=6

    and i hate even numbers.. thou m sure that nothing's gonna change u..


  37. crasiezt

    Itna dimag lagane ki kya zaroorat thi??23 is an odd number in any cas,e and 24 is even:P
    And yes am the same..will continue to be so too:-)


  38. zxcv

    are abhi tak to u r less than quater century to enjoy maadi, abhi kya load ;)


  39. Anonymous

    be the way u are ...keep celebrating ur budday it till the next come ..fir? then will start enjoying the next one!!!


  40. crasiezt

    Arnav, no load..abhi khush:-)

    Loveyourself welcome here! Those were just a few low moments..mood swings you know!
    Am back to being the brat that I always was:D


  41. Satanic Angel

    i so second u on this yaar..i jus turned 24 too and am not really liking it.
    23 is a number that gives you every license yu ever wanted, and 24 is like oh gosh 25 is jus an year away.
    same pinch :D


  42. crasiezt

    Hey Miss 24 year old Elusive:-) Welcome to my page girl..I saw your blog too..it's goooooood:D


Leave a Reply