This post can be about anything. There is so much happening in my life right now. I can write about how it is to be staying with my sister. I can blabber the truth about how I found out what a cheating piece of shit my ex boyfriend was. I can express my amazement at the fact that his ex girlfriend still talks to him. I can confess that am in BIG trouble at the moment (financially). I can put down what I think of “Saawariya” in 1000 words...

But no, I won’t. I’m feeling a little sentimental, vulnerable, nostalgic,… If I can write about my fucked up love life, I should also write about my existing happy life! It’s been a couple of months since I broke up, and am dating someone now. Yes! I am:-)

There was a time when I could have done anything for my guy. I was actually considering getting a Brazilian wax for him. But the sissy that I am, I didn’t. I should have. Not for him. Just for myself…And yes, from now on it’s gonna be all about me and my happiness. Hehehe not really. Am not a selfish pig. Arrogant and crazy yes, but not selfish.

People usually give thank you speeches, but I wanna give a sorry speech. I wanna say sorry to the guy whom I didn’t treat right. The one who was with me all the time, but I just shunned his love and walked on. I know he’s gonna read this blog sometime, and even though I said sorry to him quite recently, I still wanna apologize for breaking his heart. Am sorry for being such a bitch beifoof! (I could use the same speech for a lot of people, but am not about to do that. He’s the only one that deserves it).

So here’s something that I put together for the man in my life. For my friend, for my lover:

We’ve crossed paths quite recently
But it feels like I’ve known you forever
You care for me so much, shower me with your love
But do I deserve it?

I love the way you hold me touch me caress me
The look in your eyes turns me on
My nerves tingle with anticipation as you draw me closer
Your lips part, your eyes close…

What do I want from you?
Companionship, lust, friendship, or love?
Can you assure me any of these?
Can you always be there for me?

You’re an important part of my life
For now and forever
But that’s what I think
And I’ve been wrong before…

Somehow this feels right
I can’t name this relationship
Or even call it one for that matter
But I love it!

 

43 Responses to “Lotsa Love (or whatever) in the Air!!”

  1. zxcv

    ki to sab thik hai but is the guy me :P
    kiddin, nice stuff, so u r into poetry now as well... and from the looks of it, doing a pretty good job at it :)
    i still wonder though, how can ones life be so happening for me its mostly like " " ya that was a blank statement ;)


  2. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    What are relationships, nothing but a few words given to bonds you share with others. And as long as it feels right, its not necessary that it should have a name.
    You know, its been a long time since you wrote something happy and I'm glad to see the change towards positive and am sure, you deserve every piece, every bit that you might be getting :)


  3. Phinzy

    Woaaahhh ... ok lemme b honest wid yae Nehaaaa :). yeah.. its me Phanee... first time i browsed thru ur blog .... dame u write pretty neat :)

    keep going neha.. Phinzy!


  4. Anonymous

    wtf?! chad gayi ya utar gayi?
    /:)


  5. crasiezt

    Hehehe Arnav..happening toh hai, and am loving it *Mc Donald's style* Loved the blank statement waali line..giggle giggle


  6. crasiezt

    Yupp Gonecase life's good, and will get even better in a couple of days;-)


  7. crasiezt

    Thanks a ton Phanee:-)


  8. crasiezt

    Mother Teresa!!! Na chadi hai na utari..alcohol is just timepass...am high on life!


  9. Rendezvous

    life's like a murder mystery,
    gets back into history,
    based on which it reveals facts,
    as each page is read...

    Confusion is me, confusion is life,
    give your best, go for best,
    this is winning,
    this is life..

    do good to urself, all the time, alwaz...
    just remember:
    YOU ARE TODAY BECAUSE OF OTHERS.
    the strength, the happiness, the smile, the tears, the moments of life..... are given my others most of the time..we just play based on a few actions.. Just pik the best option..

    P.S. : I m still thinking thinking and thinking about this post of urs.. i m just all confused.. this it's all " " (blank) right now.. yes i m zonked, need a peg :P


  10. Rendezvous

    This comment has been removed by the author.


  11. Rendezvous

    and ya, nice poem, loved it..
    althou this time i would use your poem, will answer it, and post it...

    after a long time feels connected to your blog again...after a long long time..

    Relationships are not just a few words given to bonds you share with others.. they also have values, ethos, meaning, giv and take... it requires dedication, passion and OPTIMISM(hope u got y it's caps mein)...

    last bt not the least, there mite be many who would care for you, but there would be 1 who'll do everything to probably not make you smile, but to NOT MAKE YOU CRY

    -R


  12. Rendezvous

    read ur post again :) , one more comment... the thots are just flowing right now... :)

    the person to whom u'll say a NO, will certainly get hurt.. i would like to know that even after that NO, is the person behaving the same with you.. doing wht he used to. if yes.. he gets 100/100 :)

    if not, then................
    this is the Test of Genuinness


  13. Anonymous

    i thnk the first few dates are enough to judge a person.But if and only IF you r clear on wht kinda guy/gal u want.

    its the same funda as in wrk hard to get wht u like or else u'll be forced to like wht u get..

    so just keep ur eyes and ears open, until u find the RIGHT guy..and forget about the rest.
    u r just 23 , u still have a couple of yrs by ur side before u decide to settle down..so keep the hunt on ..nd dont get distressed :-)
    ~Chak De


  14. crasiezt

    Rohit, I beg to differ with you here..I'm not what I am because of others..it's me that makes me behave like myself..the minute you let others decide for yourself you've lost the battle of life..TOUCHE!


  15. crasiezt

    Am glad you liked the poem..will wait to see the reply on your blog as well..
    I've found a guy who cares for me,doesn't make me cry, makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes me go awwwwwwww at times..and yes he's truly adorable..*mmmmuah to him* why should I settle for the kind of guy you've mentioned??


  16. crasiezt

    Chak de!! Am not distressed..am happy!!But yes, am gonna be turning 24 very soon, and that isn't giving me any kind of joy to be honest!!


  17. Rendezvous

    Never told u to settle with MY kinda guy, but then u didn't get the HIDDEN meaning i suppose.. there are many things which are not spoken at times, u did personaliz it thou, but then wht i meant was quite similar to wht u've thot:

    A guy who would not Make you cry, if not make u smile: Means that if he makes you smile, cares for you .......... that's the best. priority is that the person should not hurt you that's all..

    And just imagine, you do not have ppl around you, you are just alone, i don't know for how long can you behave the way u want to.. it's give and take, we are a social group and human being is a social animal.. so thot differences here :)


  18. crasiezt

    Rohit I got what you meant, I was just adding to it dude..and what's wrong in personalizing???If you can't personalize a general statement, what's the use?

    If we are a social animals in a social group, how are we gonna be alone?


  19. Saurabh Kukreti

    interesting read.... njoy your new found love


  20. Sagar_Retrospecting

    Are you sentimental like me????
    wud suggest you not to be... its very painful ...!!!! just a thot....


  21. Sweekar

    Hey... Longtime :)
    I think you still hate your ex.


  22. Anonymous

    just grazing through your blog.. radically different thoughts in succession.. am referring to this one and the one just preceding it!


  23. Anonymous

    This poem is bitchy stuff.
    I had an ex girl friend who used to write such crap stuff.
    Ditched her.
    It seems ur ex beau has betrayed you and not the other way round...


  24. crasiezt

    Yupp Saurabh I'm doing just that. But please shove the sarcasm elsewhere will you?


  25. crasiezt

    Sagar aren't we all sentimental? The degree varies, thats all. I'm emotional sometimes, and about certain people..otherwise I'm a loony bum:D


  26. crasiezt

    Hehehe Sweekar. I do, and always will, no matter how much I pretend that his exisitence is immaterial to mine!


  27. crasiezt

    Yo Anonymous! Plethora of thoughts, mixed feelings..I think of a lot of stuff, reacting differently to different situations.
    I guess that's how human nature is, don't you think so? Complex, unexplicable..Amalgamation of tons of emotions, behaviours, attitudes...


  28. Sagar_Retrospecting

    yeah gal!!!!!!
    we r sentimental beasts... but the prob is we cant help it too....

    but I would say one funny thing... rather i agglomerated from all the "sentis".... most of them know that being senti is bullshit but still they aint able to get rid of that tho they realize b4 going into aloof...
    like u n me ;)


  29. crasiezt

    Ah Jags! I was waiting for someone like you to come along and make my life worth living:D
    Why is the poem bitchy??? It's an ode to my guy..how on earth can something like that be "BITCHY"???

    As for the "betrayed" bit..am sure what you were trying to say is that my ex-boyfriend "ditched" me and not "the other way round". If you think I'm going to clarify..ha! think again:P

    And dude do something about your language before you post somethng on a public forum, so people don't read your comments and laugh their guts out at you:D


  30. Sweekar

    There's a fine line between love n hate! ( I know, I know you must have heard it in some cheesy Hollywood movie. But it's true! :D)


  31. S@M

    ahem ahem !!:)...rily admired d bold nd practical tone...got addicted to d style of writin nd ended up readin most of d posts :)...but i must say ur recent posts r more on d aggressive front whn compared to ur older musings...never mind d myriad mood swings :P..nyway luv speaks diff lang nd ppl express in diff wayz...keep writin...interestin stuff !!!..hav bookmarked ya :D


  32. crasiezt

    Hey Sam! Nice to see you here..keep visitng:-)


  33. Anonymous

    Dnt get tense Neha!!!
    If people bear your bold writings,
    then why the fuck can't you bear their comments.
    "Ode to my guy" - seems to be a point of sarcasm about your guy..:P


  34. crasiezt

    This comment has been removed by the author.


  35. Saurabh Kukreti

    sarcasm !!!! why will I be sarcastic ? Give me a reason, It's an honest comment " njoy your new found love" what's wrong in that ?


  36. crasiezt

    Hey Saurabh my mistake! I thought you were being sarcastic..apparently not:-)


  37. Anonymous

    though dont knw the whole story..would just say ..keep sharing and once you share,you yourself will feel how much time did you waste on silly stuff when there are so many things to cover in this life or at least in your 20ies ...
    n u knw sharing with a stranger is the best coz he/she does not knw u first thing !!n secondly he/she would be there just listening to you without judging or ur past ..and finally I can be tht stranger(yup i stand for the people around,let it be just listening)...
    be happy!!


  38. crasiezt

    Loveyourself that was darn sweet:-)Thanks for being there..thanks for listening..thanks for understanding..thanks for it all! And yes, I am happy:-)


  39. Rashi

    A lot of ppl wud have said a lot of gud things abt the kind of writing u do...me ain't new...

    All I wanna add is ur wrting style just pulled me out of pressure, I was under..a real relief found..refreshing and nice..

    keep rockin' sweets !


  40. crasiezt

    Rashi:-) Yes people do say nice things..but this was the best compliment ever..am glad my blog helped in some way:-)
    Keep visiting babe!


  41. Satanic Angel

    hey i loved this poem. dating part is the best phase ya know. prolong it as much u can ;)


  42. Satanic Angel

    and the dictionary in the picture showing all heart- words is jus awesome!u clicked it kya?


  43. crasiezt

    Nope Elusive I didn't click it..picked off the net actually!
    You bet dating is good..and that's how it's gonna be for a long time now:-)


Leave a Reply