BITCHES!!

Author: crasiezt


I used to think women are bitches. I don’t think so any more. I know!!! Case in point: my roomies, or should I call them my ex-roomies already? They were simply not ready to accept the fact that one of them could have nicked my stuff! Kept accusing me of not keeping my things locked up! So if my stuff isn’t locked, you have the right to pick it up eh? Fucking bitches all of them. I dunno whom to doubt now; each is as likely as the other. And one of them has the nerve to tell me that she makes enough money to buy the best brands from the biggest shopping malls! The stupid cunt couldn’t understand that it is exactly this that appalls me! If you have so much dough, why the fuck did you take my clothes? All of us have BIG BUCKS here…then why steal my lip gloss??? They’ve got shit for brains. Whoever has stolen the stuff is a loser, and will pay for it, the bloody whore.

 

34 Responses to “BITCHES!!”

  1. Rendezvous

    hb


  2. Anonymous

    Phew! short of words basically..


  3. Sweekar

    What venomous indignation! Keep it spewing. I like, I like!
    Is(was) that a paying guest that you are (were) staying in?


  4. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Angry words and angrier picture....but it should be more of a lesson learned than a few words spewed.
    Loved the picture.


  5. Rendezvous

    picture, gonecase trust me i just love these kinda horror occult pictures...


  6. crasiezt

    No Sweekar, it was a flat. 6 of us in a 3bhk. I moved in barely a month ago..My words can't really describe how horrible am feeling. And helpless too.


  7. crasiezt

    Gonecase, Rohit, I'm glad you guys liked the picture!
    Gonecase, what am I supposed to learn? That I shouldn't trust random people?


  8. Sweekar

    Well, what can I say. Things like this happen. There's always a lesson to be learnt. I've experienced things like this before, and the thing that made it worse was that thief happened to be a 'friend'.


  9. Unknown

    This comment has been removed by the author.


  10. Unknown

    well neha.. not fair..those poor bitches or watever dont have a proper defense in your blog...you have started accusing (kind of a public hearing) without they being able to defend themselves... sorry if this goes against what most of your fans/would like to be fans here have to say :P


  11. crasiezt

    Hemant you really think I care? This is not about those women, it's about me and my feelings. I give a damn about theirs. And why should I? Why the fuck should I give them a chance to explain anything now? They didn't do that when they had a chance..too late for anything of that sort.


  12. Anonymous

    Stop wasting your time and energy on stuff that you cant control. Bitching you do very well - explode, abuse, and repeat :D

    Critic


  13. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Life is full of uncertainties, its all about setting expectation levels and getting hurt when they are not met. Trust is a small part of the bigger package.


  14. crasiezt

    Critic: Replying to your comment is a waste of time and energy too, but I simply couldn't stop myself from thanking you..so well, thanxxxxxx!


  15. Rendezvous

    It's easy for ppl to say things (that's for 'CRITIC) and i somehow just partially agree with gonecase this time :)

    setting expectation levels,well all depends on us.. i feel so.. bt then certainly Mr. Critic..things which u can't control, i'd prefer utilizing my time and energy in controlling them,it can be done.


  16. Sweekar

    "Control is just an illusion" --Tyler Durden (fight club) :D


  17. Deepak Gupta

    I am nowhere near to what u write, but have been a victim sometime. You must be writing good , and i can share two of my posts, in case u have time .. needs only 5min flat each to go through .
    http://deepakgupta.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=764133%3ABlogPost%3A281
    This is like yr roomates .

    http://deepakgupta.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=764133%3ABlogPost%3A141

    This is my very personal stuff friend , in case i can call u like that though i hate making new friends now , old ones may be fine to backstab one day , y need new ones.

    Do visit good side of me also :
    http://deepakg83.blogspot.com


  18. Unknown

    are control yaar :)


  19. crasiezt

    Deepak I totally understand what you went through..Keep writing though..makes one feel better!


  20. crasiezt

    Achilles that was a controlled post man!!


  21. Deepak Gupta

    Am sorry for the links if u have seen them , they are actually not the one i wanted u to read :( ... but there is some problem. can u mail me yr mail address at deepakg83@gmail.com so that i can mail u the link , only in case u dont mind ..


  22. Deepak Gupta

    Wrote something , and did not find anyone to comment on it ..
    wud love if u comment something on it , if u understand , cauz its again a person as crazy as me can understand

    http://deepakg83.blogspot.com/2007/09/jigsaw-my-life.html

    hope to see yr comment there friend .. no offence meant to anyone else


  23. Sweekar

    you write bootifool bootifool lines... I like to be making frandsheeps with you. Will you be making frandsheeps with me?
    nod if ur answer is yuss if not, u can gali maraofy in comments :D
    It takes a sane one to know a mad one (n vice-versa) :P

    btw, didja finally get outta that place?


  24. crasiezt

    Heeey Sweekar...long time no see! Yupp I've moved outta that place...and yes we're friends:D


  25. crasiezt

    Hey Kulpreet! Was that sarcasm I just missed??


  26. Mez

    Haha...Gals can be too much. Such prob doesnt happen in guys hostel.


  27. Anonymous

    Kasam bagal wale uncle ji ki itni gaaliyan bhi kam thi !!

    oh how much i love reading this kinda stuff , girls swearing on other girls..

    rock on..


  28. Anonymous

    i was best at this blogging funda , but then was this bitch or dog , i dont know who went up and complaint , and got all my blogs deleted.
    i dont know i paid heavily for blogging , the bastard needs a lesson.
    think this is correct place to abuse someone


  29. crasiezt

    Abbe!! Scrap to kar!!


  30. Deepak Gupta

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


  31. Deepak Gupta

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


  32. Anonymous

    hold girl hold .. Control ! he he


  33. Deepak Gupta

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


  34. Deepak Gupta

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Leave a Reply