Clicked!

Author: crasiezt

It's TAG time..and a double tag in fact!

The picture below is of...does it need an explanation???Hell no! I still can't believe I saw it up close!




And this one was taken a week back in Kerala. Most people don't think it's wow, but I dunno why I love it so much:-)



By the way this tag is about posting a picture that you've shot...which you think is the best you've clicked so far, or is close to your heart for some reason.

Considering that I got tagged by two people (Gonecase and Chacha), I decided to post two pictures:-)

I tag: Litun, Gunj, Rohit, Geet. So go ahead and get clicking!!

 

72 Responses to “Clicked!”

  1. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Crazy Girl, I'm so very jealous for the first pic, you got to see a real F1 car, I wonder when I'll be able to get this close to one.
    As for second shot, it is very artistic, just edit it a bit to add that special touch :)
    Keep clicking and thanks for taking up this tag and grrrr for the delay !


  2. Anonymous

    something that can make you J is that i watched an F1 in Indianapolis from stands..aur aur ..Massa waved at me(atleast thats wht i think so :p ) and alonso was super sexy in that gear.F waali fan hun F1 ki :P

    so i like the first pic...

    keep smiling crazily!!!


  3. crasiezt

    Gonecase you have no one to blame but yourself for the delay:P

    Am sure you'll get to see loads of them one day baby. Just a matter of time. I know how you feel about F1 cars, and how you feel about Ferraris (which am sure you'll drive one day too).

    I'm glad you liked the second pic:-)


  4. crasiezt

    Geet you bet am J!!! But wooooohoooo you saw IT!!!!!!!!

    You're tagged girl, so do the honours:-)


  5. Gunjan Aylawadi

    hey thanku so much fo taggin me....i anyways love photography....yipppeee m so happy!!>:D<

    btw d pics u posted are really nice
    double thumbs up to u!! :D


  6. crasiezt

    Thanks Gunj:-)
    Waiting to see what you post on your page!!


  7. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Oh ! Now you blame me for that as if I was the only culprit :P

    As for Ferraris, I'll pray ki teri baat jaldi suni jaye, Amen !
    And am glad that you are glad, hehehe :D


  8. A

    Thank ya for tagging and i did do the honours besides passing on the baton..and regarding your pics,hmm I dint have interest in cars and ferraris but the second was cute and adorable and it stands tiny and out in its own simple way..and no editing of that..the whole point of it was that it shud be put as it is,hai na?


  9. crasiezt

    Alright Gonecase, I'll share the blame with you:D


  10. crasiezt

    The pleasure is mine Litun:-) Lemme see what you've put up on your page!
    Mmmmmmmuah for that comment on my pic!


  11. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    That's better ;-)
    Aur kya raapchik pic lagai hai chikni ye comment wale dabbe mein, ekdum item lag rahi hai :D


  12. crasiezt

    Aila Gonecase...yeh kya bol raha hai!!


  13. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Kyon, taareef hazm nahi hui kya, wapis le lun ?? :P


  14. crasiezt

    Nahi nahi..wapas mat le..vaise bhi meri tareef kam hi karta hai tu..apni "Sid baby" aur Belgium ki chhori (read SLUT) se fursat mile toh mera number aayega na:-(


  15. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Bakwaas bakwaas, kitni bakwaas...how can you even compare. The love, time, energy, everything I put in means nothing. You just want to hear some phony words, is that all that matters to you ???


  16. crasiezt

    True am incomparable, way above all of THEM..super special..and THE one in your life!

    Drama queen bows to you Gonecase:D


  17. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Gonecase has got some skills too Ms. Neo :D


  18. Gunjan Aylawadi

    hey i did d tag!!:)
    chek it out!!:D


  19. Gunjan Aylawadi

    n dats a lovely picture uve put up here!!:)


  20. crasiezt

    Yeah Mr corny I know that:P
    *beckons Gonecase forward..a la Matrix style


  21. crasiezt

    That's great Gunj! Lemme check it out..and thanks for the compliment..I would blush if I could, but that's one skill I'm yet to master..so I think I will just grin:D


  22. Keshi

    tnxx for dropping by girl!

    WOW u r beautiful!

    Keshi.


  23. crasiezt

    Thanks for dropping by too babe! *bows and receives compliment gracefully:-)


  24. AmitL

    Hi,there..coming here via a random link in Keshi's blog.Nice blog you've got-will be back to read some archived posts.And,a 'wow'at the pic of the F1 car-that must've been quite an experience.Do drop by my blog sometime.


  25. Anonymous

    ha ha! i know why the second picture is so close to ur heart. because u were imaginign what sort of footwear u could make outta those planks..ha ha.. :s

    sorry bey just woke up..little corniness is falling out of ears am thinking. bah! for this u chewed my head so much! grr rr .. nice car btw..rrr rrr :D


  26. K M F

    nice photos


  27. KP

    nice pic...;)

    good post....;)

    Isee that u r racing F1 Fan!

    whats the singnficance of second pic?


  28. crasiezt

    Amit: Will check out your blog for sure..Keep reading mine too!!
    And yes, thanks:-)

    Rapunzel AKA Corninness Personified Crazy Fiddi: Hehehe I swear that wasn't on my mind:D
    Gaddi is so fuckin awesome though!

    Kmf: Thanks! Keep visiting!!

    Kp: Welcome to my page dude!
    Like I said..I dunno why I like that picture so much..gives me a very serene kind of feeling somehow..like all's well with the world..


  29. Reeta Skeeter

    This comment has been removed by the author.


  30. Reeta Skeeter

    Wow!!!!!!
    An F1 car!
    Lucky you!
    I like the second one as well :)
    Happy Blogging!


  31. Anonymous

    Very nicely captured shots there!


  32. crasiezt

    Skeeter: Lucky bitch that's me:D

    Kalyan: Thanks:-)


  33. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Oh you do !! I'm afraid, I've to kill you now since you know my secret ;-)


  34. crasiezt

    Brrrrrrr Am so scared Gonecase:P


  35. Reeta Skeeter

    lol :P


  36. Keshi

    aww :)

    Keshi.


  37. Mez

    Liked ur writings!


  38. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Wo to I know you'd be...kitchen tak mein to jaya nahi jata tujhse, hehehe :P
    Aur mujhe bolti hai, tere yahan kya ladkiyan kam hain ?? :P


  39. crasiezt

    Thanks Mez! Keep visiting my page..


  40. crasiezt

    Yeh kitchen waali baat kya thi Gonecase???
    Like you said..ULF:P


  41. Keshi

    and plz do take part in my current post ok :)

    Keshi.


  42. crasiezt

    Okie will do Keshi:-)


  43. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Wo darne waali baat ka answer tha ki mujhe pata hai kitni bahadur hai tu, kitchen tak mein to jaate hue dar lagta hai, hehehe ! And ULF you are, I wish I was one :P


  44. crasiezt

    Oye rehne de Gonecase..am a brave gal:D
    ULF na sahi..meri F toh hai na tu:P


  45. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    Brave gal, ek baar kitchen ka chakkar maar aaye to tera naam Red n white Bravery Award ke liye nominate na ho jaye, hehehe :P
    Kidding, I know, tu bahadur hai, kyon shaabzi !!
    Aur rahi baat F ki, to F do, F lo....I mean vice versa bhi to hai :)


  46. crasiezt

    I'm Ok with the vice versa bit..but mujhe bahadur kyon bolta hai chooze!!


  47. Renovatio

    I liked the second one better myself. Something simple, yet complicated at the same time.


  48. crasiezt

    Thanks Renovatio!!


  49. The Furobiker

    i like the first one


  50. Reeta Skeeter

    New look!!!!


  51. Anonymous

    oye hoye .. new theme....


  52. Gunjan Aylawadi

    aah theme changed!!
    nice 1!!
    seems like u really waitin fo d iphone!!


  53. Sachin Garg

    it seems i have donw it already.
    check it out:

    http://sachinopedia.blogspot.com/2007/12/high-on-highness.html


  54. Gledwood

    Darling you are INDIAN... are you one of those ultra-posh Indians who speaks English at home..? I met some posh Indians like that in Goa...

    what an excellent country!!

    talking of tags I got tagged with these:~

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


    here: pass them on and pass on the LURVE..!!


  55. Bla

    U have an interesting blog. :)


  56. Keshi

    :) hows u girl?

    Keshi.


  57. Anonymous

    GOD !!! I Love this new look ....TOTAL SEXXXYYYY !!!!

    *kitthon mil rahi ne eho themes*


  58. crasiezt

    Abhishek: I'm sure you do mate:-)

    Skeety: New look PART II is here now!!

    Geet: (reply for both the comments) If the first one was good, this one simply takes the cake..am in looooove with it:D


  59. crasiezt

    Gunj: Yep I am..shit bored of the "hammer" I possess! But howz this theme???


  60. crasiezt

    Johnny: Well, yeah I guess it's a similar thing that you did..quite a beautiful pic that is!!

    Gledwood: Yes I am Indian..where did that come from eh???

    Bla: Thanks!! Keep visiting..things only get better around here:D

    Keshi: Am doing real good girl..howz you been? Any comments on my new theme???


  61. Anonymous

    am so J with this new theme ...its hot.


  62. crasiezt

    Hehehe..thanks! *looks around with a snooty expression on her face*


  63. Anonymous

    looks like someone's on an absolute rampage with the templates!


  64. crasiezt

    Anonymous: This one's here to stay:D


  65. Unknown

    Ohhh.. the first pic rocks!! And second pic.. is wow. A dry place to rest the derrière ;)


  66. crasiezt

    J: Welcome to my blog world:-)
    Yep I love both the pics..though I didn't rest any part of myself there:D


  67. Keshi

    looking good babez! It rocks...totally!

    come take part in my current post ok ;-)

    Keshi.


  68. crasiezt

    Hey Keshi:-) Will check it out


  69. Reeta Skeeter

    how cute!!!
    I love my blogrolled title by you
    thx girlie!


  70. crasiezt

    C'mon Skeety..don't say thanks..it's my honour to have you on my page:-)


  71. Anonymous

    Hey!

    Just came across your blog. Lovely picture, lovely profile and lovely thoughts.

    Cheers!


  72. crasiezt

    Kulpreet!! Thanks for all the "lovely" words:-)


Leave a Reply