Fear of...

Author: crasiezt



Wow! Long time no see!!
I know I was supposed to continue from where I left off, but I wrote something else in the meantime...watched a couple of horror flicks that freaked me out and gave me nightmares...and the result is this piece that you are about to read...

I’m afraid
Of the dark
Of the evil spirit
Of the faceless ghost
Of the headless monster
Of the banshee with long hair
Of the kid with colorless eyes
Of the rotting hand trying to strangle me
Of the putrid breath trying to suck my soul
Of the decaying nails trying to scratch my face
Ah! Am a scared lil gal

 

89 Responses to “Fear of...”

  1. Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh

    O darr mat bachhe, tere liye koi bahadur dhund ke layenge :P

    zi shaabzi !!


  2. --xh--

    "Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
    I have a constant fear that someones always near
    Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
    I have a phobia that someones allways there"

    ur post reminded me of the track "Fear teh dark" by Iron Maiden...


  3. Anonymous

    Seriously, Hasn't posting such a post made u more afraid?

    OooooooooO

    :D


  4. chacha

    Horror movies kam dekha kar naa fir kaki... waise sharukh khan ki comical-cum-scary romantic movies se to better hi hai .. haha. lol!


  5. Prakhar

    Welcome back!!

    Phoonk dekh lo...everything will be fine :P


  6. busy-writer

    okay, now I'm also scared. there are so many things to be scared of, ohmigod.

    Lol.


  7. AG

    heheh


  8. Express

    Ladkiiii
    so glad 2 c u alive!!

    hw u been????? rather whr u been??

    acha ok, poem ws scarry and well written and freaky...

    P.S. welcome welcome...hope 2 often!


  9. Crimson Feet

    lol... and who but u cud relish "such" moments too!



    @ prakhar - lol


  10. Tairebabs

    welcome back! humm..being afraid, well I am afraid of loads of stuff..clowns, horses etc.

    My latest fear is my basement. I just moved into a new house and I swear the basement is the creepiest thing ever. Plus its always so cold. I feel like there is a ghost there most times. hahaha.


  11. Pranay

    :)


  12. Keshi

    hey wut happened? u ok? HUGS!

    I was worried abt ya...long time indeedz!

    I hv many fears too girl...I just dun THINK abt em!


    TC
    Keshi.


  13. Mysterious Mia

    reading this post i just felt like i have just gotten out of a horror ride at Disney Land

    glad to have u back n pls dont dissappear now...

    @goney
    when r u updating eh?


  14. Echo

    oye!!!tune toh mujhe bhi dara diya!!!hahaha..but gurl it sure is nice to see u back!!kahan gayab thi??
    n u stop watching horror movies!but u noe wat u shud try ur hand at horror fiction..mast likha hai!!


  15. Gunjan Aylawadi

    saali tera phoonk dekh k ye haal hai??? hadd kar di!!


  16. ♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥

    :O


    bhoooooooooot :P


    hehehehehhehe inna darke kya hoyega :P


  17. Shailesh Mishra

    Finally, some activity here...

    And if I ever get to write a horror script.. I know what all to put in it. :D

    good to have you back! :)


  18. BIG Omi

    hey dear,

    According to me ghost and dreams are one and the same..

    If you believe in them .. they come to reality.. if you don't then they remain to be fiction

    Tc.
    Omi

    My Best wishes to you and your family..
    Ganpati Bappa .. MORYA!!!


  19. Nefariousoutlook

    i think you should look at an alternative career as scriptwriter for horror movies :)


  20. Rajesh

    Was amazing!!!! loved the paintingnand ur expression of thots...keep it going..

    Dropped in frm express... loved reading..


  21. Anonymous

    maine kal ek ghatiya horror flick dekhi "mirrors"... dimaag kharaab kar diya movie ne... ratti bhar darawni nahin thi.. apne Ramsay brothers fir bhi ache hai.

    per teri lines aur wo post per pic scary thi... sometimes i do feel that :-|.

    per tujhe kya hua tha?bura sapna ya fir Gonney ko dekh liya tha raat mein :P

    HUGSS!!


  22. peter

    wow !
    I liked the ascending pattern :P
    and dun be afraid ..hanuman cahalisa padho LOLZ :D


  23. Bhai with Chai

    kaunsi horror flicks thi ye?? naam btao..


  24. Unknown

    Okay forgive me for this, but this actually sounds cute. :D


  25. Ankur

    ahh... y y.. kaunsi movie dekh dali... nice lines u have put here, but i wanna know y this aftermath.. actually i read the poem first and thought its coz of the last post, then i read the intro!! :D

    how u doing now...


  26. Anonymous

    bhere iz muggin part 2!


  27. Anonymous

    even i am afraid of banshee's


    samby


  28. Anonymous

    Darr... What does it mean?

    On a more serious note, all of us have our share of scares.


  29. travel30

    ha ha.. Darna mana hai :-)

    New Post :
    I don’t want to love you… but I do....


  30. Scribblers Inc

    you saw grudge...dint you now!!

    Scribblers Inc.


  31. Anonymous

    Scared faces scares me a lot.
    ;)


  32. Chaggoholic....

    Hehe didnt scare me enuf.I did like it though....


  33. Salil

    Hi,
    You know what I am afraid of - shopping, social obligations, my wife's mood swings, my boss' anger, oh I could go on.
    Dark, evil spirit, ghost, monster and others mentioned in your post, I can handle easily. :-)
    Cheers,
    Salil


  34. Unknown

    hmm.. was it scary.. hehehe..
    but fear is just a premonition.. little bit of courage.. u can overcome it..
    btw great blog gal..


  35. Beauty and the BEast

    ouch!

    all those fears are so real...

    ... leaves me feeling scared


  36. Anonymous

    Long time no e-see. Is it the Darrrr... or too busy? Or maybe, lazy...


  37. Nirmal

    couple of months bach when i visite here u wer a diff gal....

    really..times hanging....


  38. Toonfactory

    Hey nice blog...lovely posts....read 3 of them gonna come back and read d rest soon....(came across ur blog while browsing thru many blogs so now even m lost and cant tell U d way I reached here, hope dats ok)
    - And as far as Fears are concerned, a very wise oldman once said -
    Jo Dar Gaya, Woh Mar Gaya,
    Aur Jo Nahin Dara Samjho Ek Din Pehle Mara :)


  39. Pri

    ewww....horror flicks do inspire us into writing creepy stuff dont they?? :-/


  40. Reeta Skeeter

    jo dar gaya wo mar gaya :P


  41. Reeta Skeeter

    pic achi hai btw..


  42. Unknown

    nice blog.......

    sachin
    http://mobileflame.blogspot.com/


  43. Macadamia The Nut

    Tell me about it!!!!
    Arrrgh!
    I even wrote a post but was too embarrassed to post it
    :D


  44. crasiezt

    Gonecase: Ja bey I don't need a bahadur..I'm brave now:P


  45. crasiezt

    Xh: Oh haven't heard that one..Not too much into Iron Maiden..


  46. crasiezt

    Bhootni: Yeah man totally shitting my pants:P


  47. crasiezt

    Chacha: Jab dekho Shah Rukh pe comment karta rehta hai..saala inna jealous kyon hai tu??? Kisi din pitega mere haathon:P


  48. crasiezt

    Prakhar: I did watch Phoonk!! A scaredy cat like me too didn't get freaked out man..pathetic!!

    And shukriya for the welcome:-)


  49. crasiezt

    Busy: Yes yes be sarcastic..grrrrrrr


  50. crasiezt

    Aditi: I know it seems funny, but it sure wasn't for me then!!


  51. crasiezt

    Express: Shukriya shukriya:-)

    Yaar I've become too busy at work..time hi ni milta:-(


  52. crasiezt

    Crimson: Relish?? Pagal hai tu..meri fati padi thi us waqt:P


  53. crasiezt

    Tairebabs: I would never go into the basement if I were you..most Hollywood horror films have something to do with basements..and it's never good, never good..keep away from it if you can!! *wonders if she's just being paranoid all over again*


  54. crasiezt

    Pranay: So you smile at my fear?? How rude:P


  55. crasiezt

    Keshi: Awww I'm fine now babe..I just got into that "scared" mode for a bit..


  56. crasiezt

    Princess: Really? Did it feel like that? Super cool..I loved it then:D


  57. crasiezt

    Echo: Hehehe! Babe I've been super busy at work, but will try to post a little more often now..

    Horror fiction..likhte likhte khud hi darr gayi to:P


  58. crasiezt

    Gunj: Oye Phoonk dekh ke ni hua..saw lotsa othr movies before tht..


  59. crasiezt

    Daydreamer: Dude it happens:-(


  60. crasiezt

    Shailesh: Do gimme some credit in your script then:D


  61. crasiezt

    Omi: I know what you mean man..and very nice thing to say in fact..but I tend to forget logic in the face of fear:-(


  62. crasiezt

    Nefarious: No way!! I don't wanna make a film that would freak me out!!


  63. crasiezt

    Rajesh: Welcome here buddy!

    Thanks for the appreciation:-) Keep dropping by...


  64. crasiezt

    Geet: Mirrors maine bhi dekhi..it was pretty scary yaar..and quite bloody too..tussi bahadur ho pappe!!

    And lol for the comment on Sid..apna comment mail kar doongi tujhe:P

    *hugs*


  65. crasiezt

    Peter: Welcome to my page dude:-)

    Thanks for liking the style! I mean my style:D

    Hanuman Chalisa was used in that film 1920. Seen it? Main to usko dekh ke bhi darr gayi:-( Bloody fattu I am..


  66. crasiezt

    Bhai: Yaar there were loads..Grudge, Mirrors, Ring-2 and many more..yaad bhi ni hai ab..


  67. crasiezt

    Alok: I think I will have to redefine cute!!


  68. crasiezt

    Ankur: I saw loads of them..and some weren't really scary, but I was in that mode, so even the mention of something related to horror films was freaking me out..baaaaaaaah!


  69. crasiezt

    Anony: I know I know..will post it sometime..hang on until then


  70. crasiezt

    Paratrooper: You should be!! They are superly scary man...


  71. crasiezt

    Kulpreet: Am glad you understand..and impressed with the fact that you're a man who knows no fear..pass on some of that virtue to me, wont you?


  72. crasiezt

    Rohit: Kaash ye sach hota!!

    Keep visiting:-)


  73. crasiezt

    Scribbler: Yeah man, amongst other films it was one..how did ya guess though??


  74. crasiezt

    Hobo: Hahaha good one man!

    And welcome to my blog


  75. crasiezt

    Chaggoholic: You're the brave one then:P

    Thanks:-)


  76. Tairebabs

    LMAO!!! I will stay away from the basement!


  77. crasiezt

    Tairebabs: :D


  78. crasiezt

    Salil: Welcome around here man:-)

    I can handle all the stuff you mentioned, and incidentally I love shopping:D


  79. crasiezt

    Shashi: Thanks for liking my blog:-) Keep coming here!!

    But courage is just the thing I lack:-(


  80. crasiezt

    Beauty: I'm so glad you empathize!! *hugs*


  81. crasiezt

    Kulpreet: No no, me no lazy..just busy:-(


  82. crasiezt

    Nirmal: So I'm not allowed to have my share of fears eh?


  83. crasiezt

    Toon: Hahaha that was a funny quote!!

    Keep visiting buddy!


  84. crasiezt

    Pri: Dunno if that's a good thing or not..but there you go!!


  85. crasiezt

    Skeety: Apun to zinda hai mamu:P

    Aur thanks:-)


  86. crasiezt

    Sachin: Thanks dude:-) Will check out your page too!


  87. crasiezt

    Macadamia: I wasn't gonna either..but then I thought what the heck and did it:D


  88. Anonymous

    kuch bhi..
    just don't pee in ur pants :D


  89. crasiezt

    Ankit: Damn! Saw this comment just now!!

    Even if I do pee, I'll make sure I'm, wearing your pants:D


Leave a Reply